FTAA-Middletown is a private, nonprofit school offering intermediate and secondary education (grades 6-12) through its middle school and high school programs.
Unique among schools in the United States, FTAA-Middletown strives to nurture well-educated students of exemplary moral character.
While all students complete a comprehensive college preparatory curriculum, the school places a unique and profound emphasis on character development and the classical arts of both Western and Eastern civilizations.
Upon graduation from FTAA-Middletown, students are well-rounded citizens who are fully prepared to pursue postsecondary education and a range of careers.
FTAA-Middletown is located in the City of Middletown, Orange County, New York.
- For Academic Track Students: Great internship opportunities where they get real-world experience and job skills. A unique, carefully planned curriculum and small class size that allow them to engage meaningfully with subjects and help them become lifelong learners.
- For Arts Track Students: Pre-professional training enables them to pursue a professional arts career as well as building their character through the discipline of artistic training. Art students also get a strong college preparatory education so they are prepared regardless of what profession they ultimately choose.
- Instruction for grades 6-12
- Boarding and day school options
- Low student-teacher ratio
- A World Bridge™ Program
- Counseling and college planning for each high school student
- Private tutoring in core subjects as needed
- Etiquette classes and mind-body-spirit health education
- A safe environment with an emphasis on moral values and good conduct
- Traditional Chinese culture and Chinese (Mandarin) language courses
- An ESL program for international students