For non-dance students：
- Two periods of dance basic training are offered per week. This course will cover elements of Classical Chinese Dance fundamentals.
For students who declare dance specialty:
- Must complete all specified dance major courses or satisfy the related requirements of these courses.
- Must complete the 6th or highest year of all required dance courses. Generally 6 years are required, but more advanced students who do not enroll from first year dance must complete all remaining related curriculum through the 6th year and meet all prerequisites and associated standards.
- Required courses include Fundamentals of Classical Chinese Dance (CCD), Tumbling Techniques of CCD, CCD Shen Yun, Chinese Ethnic and Folk Dance, CCD Flexibility, and Classical Ballet.
- Maintain a 80% or higher grade average for all required courses.
The above courses and requirements must be fulfilled in order to obtain a Dance Department graduation diploma in addition to the normal Fei Tian High School diploma.
- A solid foundation in classical Chinese dance, Chinese ethnic and folk dance, and Classical Ballet.
- Students can confidently stand as a well trained dancer who is a healthy, well-rounded, and morally outstanding member of society.
- All acquired dance movements and knowledge should meet professional standards.